By booking Steve Edwards Photography then it’s assumed that you will agree to the following –
- Only JPEG files will be delivered to the client, under no circumstances will RAW images ever be passed over.
- All JPEG images will be sent as full-sized and web-friendly versions at no extra cost. The full-sized images are sent at 300 dpi, they are print-ready and of magazine quality while the ones sized for the web are 72 dpi.
- You agree that while the images are licensed to you as part of your paid invoice, Steve Edwards Photography still holds the copyright to the image and can use them indefinitely. Should you wish to purchase the copyright please inform us at the time of booking.
- Any shoots arranged outdoors are weather dependent and Steve Edwards Photography reserves the right to reschedule as necessary. Steve Edwards Photography accepts no liability for any costs the client has incurred due to any change of date.
- Under no circumstances will your information be sold on to a third party. The only information asked for will be to enable us to contact you and process your invoice.
- Studio hire plus any models or props required are classed as extras and are not included in the normal hourly rate.
- Steve Edwards Photography reserves the right to amend and add to these terms and conditions as and whenever is pertinent.
Data protection (GDPR) policy
This policy communicates detailed information about how Steve Edwards Photography collects, stores and uses personal data throughout the process of you using this website, enquiring about a shoot, booking a shoot, carrying out a shoot, editing and delivering a shoot, and adding data (image and written details) to Steve Edwards Photography online and print portfolios (website, blog, newsletter, social media, printed brochures, price lists etc).
After your shoot I may have collected written details (via email or contact form) that may include your name and contact information, and digital photographs/ images of you (that may be identified as you) from your shoot with me. Your identifiable details come under data protection.
Data controller & processor details:
Steve Edwards Photography
Suite 2508 109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham NG1 6DQ
+44 (0) 7506 998 855
The data I process
Your contact details, details about your shoot, images from your shoot, images that may be identifiable as you, images that may be identifiable as your company, images that may be identifiable as your clients/ guests (if event photography).
Why I process/ collect your data.
To be able to contact you regarding your shoot and to be able to consult with you regarding your shoot, pre-shoot or post-shoot services, to offer you the best service, to edit your images, to retouch your images and to deliver your images. To create products like prints and albums after your shoot. To add to my ongoing online and printed portfolios. I also keep your images to ensure I have your photos should you lose your images or require another copy.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
You have the right to know what data I hold at any time
You have the right to have the information I hold deleted at any time
You have a right to complain to the ICO if you are concerned about how I, Steve Edwards (on behalf of Steve Edwards Photography) handle your data
Find out more at: https://ico.org.uk
‘Informed consent’ is crucial and a key part of the new GDPR (data protection) legislation. Consent must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous.
Please read below how I may use your data with your consent.
During our first communication via this site’s contact form I will collect the details you give me in my email software in order to communicate with you.
During our communication and in setting up your shoot I create a folder in my email software with your name and the date of your shoot. In setting up your session I will most likely receive your name, email address, phone number and other details – these email correspondences are kept in your folder in my email software so I can find you and communicate with you easily.
After your shoot I may send follow up email/s in relation to your shoot, online gallery, receiving your photos, and any further products you may purchase from me.
After your shoot, I keep your email folder & emails connected with your shoot in my archives. I clear client details from my email archives every 6 years.
Your contact details may also be kept on my phone so I can contact you during the time we are working together.
PHOTOS / DIGITAL IMAGE STORAGE
Once you’ve booked your shoot I create a folder on an external hard drive that is named with your name and the date of your shoot. I keep all of the digital images from your shoot in this folder. The external hard drives are stored in my home office and are only accessed by me.
PORTFOLIO – ONLINE
In running my photography business I may use photographs taken during your shoot that may be identified as you as part of my online and print portfolios. This includes my website, social media accounts and print brochures, leaflets, business card and other printed products. I may store photos from your shoot that may be identifiable as you as an example to show to potential client
WEBSITE AND/OR BLOG
I may use images that may be identifiable as you, and details that may identify you, on the Steve Edwards Photography website and/or blog
I may use photos from your shoot that may be identifiable as you in my social media portfolios.
I may store photos from your shoot that may be identifiable as you in a non-public folder on Dropbox if uploading them to use on my website, blog, social media or as part of my portfolio. Dropbox is GDPR compliant.
I may store photos from your shoot that may be identifiable as you in my phone/ iPad ‘photos’ folder if uploading them to use on my website, blog, social media or as part of my portfolio.
I may keep your email correspondence (and data contained) connected with your shoot in my electronic archives which are stored in my email software, phone and/ or on external hard drives for no less than one year.
I empty my email archives every 6 years.
I may keep your portrait photos/ digital images connected with your shoot in my electronic archives which are stored on an external hard drive, and in my online and printed portfolios
For any use unlisted here I will seek your permission in addition to this form, and will not proceed without express agreement in writing/ by email from you.
I will never sell photos from your shoot that may be identifiable as you.
THIRD PARTY DATA
I do not share your information with Third Parties.
- Storing contact details, including phone numbers and emails
- Storing ‘behind the scenes’ images taken on my phone
- Storing images ready to upload to social media
- Accessing apps like Dropbox, VSCO, Pic Tap Go, social media apps etc
- Storing and archiving invoices including contact details
- Storing and archiving social media images
- Backing up images from my iphone
- Occasionally delivering an image or sets of images to clients
- Occasionally delivering paperwork & forms to clients
Occasionally delivering an image or sets of images to clients
Get in Contact…
Would you like to work with someone with a no-nonsense approach, simple pricing structure (with no hidden extras) and who ensures you get the best value possible?